TopicSteps to setup a wireless Velop
Follow these steps to setup a wireless Velop:
1. Set up your primary node using the Linksys app.
2. Add a secondary node by wireless setup using the Linksys app.
3. Once the setup is complete, move the secondary node to its new location then connect it to a power outlet.
4. Connect the secondary node to the primary node with an ethernet cable.
5. If you have other nodes to add, repeat Steps 2-3. Once a node is set up in its intended location, connect it with an ethernet cable to the upstream node.