Forums

Topic Impotence Interrogation by Your Doctor - Be Prepared

• Wed 11th Jul 2018 - 12:08pm

I was a premature ejaculator for a long time and I  Virility EX Review searched many methods and techniques that could help me to go for longer. What I want to outline below are some of the best methods that I found to help me prolong ejaculation over the years. I now want to share them with you.

This idea was a great help to me when I was trying to last longer in bed. I found that I was frequently worried about coming too soon when I was making love, or some other worry would be running through my head. I found these thoughts very difficult to control. What I discovered was that I was if I became more present during sex, that I was able to go for longer. The way I achieved this was to simply focus on the feelings that I feeling at the time. This zapped the energy away from the thoughts that I was thinking and helped me to relax and last longer.

This was a quirky little trick that I picked up that I found invaluable in me helping me to stop premature ejaculation. It's very simple really. What I did was to notice when I was coming to that point of no return, and at that point in time I would activate the same muscles that I would, if I was going to the toilet. Of course I didn't actually go to the toilet, but this is a recognised technique that can really help you to stop premature ejaculation.

http://healthreviewfactory.com/virility-ex-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies