Forums

TopicChest Workouts at Home and in the Gym

• Wed 13th Jun 2018 - 5:46am

It's the new year and gyms are now their busiest Unlock Your Glutes with people either trying to lose weight or guys looking to build muscle fast. The majority will get discouraged and fail without making any new gains by doing the same old thing they always do. Cutting edge techniques and out of the box thinking is sometimes what it takes to create the best muscle building workouts. Find out how high frequency training can enable you to build muscle faster than ever in only 3 weeks.High frequency training also known as HFT in advanced lifters vocabulary is a training style that pushes your muscles to the max to stimulate new muscle growth without stunting them to overtraining. The best time frame for a HFT routine is about 3 weeks with the muscle building workouts being very focused and diverse in order to maximize the week window of adaptation.

The high frequency training system that I use is by Chad Waterbury one of the most innovative up and coming trainers I've ever studied under. He is also the director of strength and conditioning at Rickson Gracie Int. Jiu Jitsu Center in L.A. and has a master's degree in physiology from the University of Arizona so this guy knows his stuff. He is all about performance and getting REAL results that you can track and see in the mirror. That is really what it's all about isn't it?Chad has successfully created many muscle building workouts that are top notch and I have put several to the test. My favorite are his 2 high frequency training programs that he includes in his 10 10 Transformation.

http://organicsupplementreview.com/unlock-your-glutes-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies