Forums

TopicStaying Mentally Alert to Prevent Alzheimer's

• Mon 16th Apr 2018 - 6:43am

I read. I learn. I write. I report. I am a resource for aging groups. I have cared for several Alzheimer's  Brain Plus IQ  patients. I am here to help all of you that wish it. Reach out to me as I am passionate about helping you. My time is FREE. I merely want to help!!
    As individuals age, there is increased concern over cognitive decline. Research has long proven that mental capacity and processing does decelerate with age, and according to some studies the human brain actually stops growing during an individual's early twenties, after which it gradually contracts. However, scientists agree that it is never too late to begin exercising the brain and that these workouts can make a significant difference.

Brain plasticity, also called neuroplasticity, is a term that implies that a healthy brain is never inert and will likely respond to stimulus. A study conducted by researchers at the Mayo Clinic examined more than 480 healthy adults aged 65 and over, and concluded that with regular cognitive training the subjects improved their auditory processing speed by more than 130 percent. Auditory processing speed is directly related to memory function and attention span. Several entertainment and educational companies now offer brain workout programs aimed to improve neuroplasticity, strengthen neural pathways, and stimulate the generation of new brain cells.

http://organicsupplementreview.com/brain-plus-iq-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies