Forums

TopicWhich is More Effective for Marketing: SEO or SMO?

• Fri 13th Apr 2018 - 9:41am

SEO services’ is Optimizing a website into search engine like Google,Yahoo,Bing etc.The process of choosing targeted keyword phrases related to a site, and ensuring that the site places well when those keyword phrases are part of a Web search.

Social media optimization (abbreviated as SMO) refers to the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, brand event. Social media optimization is a great technique by which you can get more traffic and business for the website.

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM

1) Facebook  

2) Twitter  

3) Google +  

4) LinkedIn  

5) YouTube  

• Tue 17th Apr 2018 - 11:25am

It is quite knowledgeable share on which method is more beneficial SEO or SMO. I think that both the techniques have own advantages. But if your aim is to target large audiences through search engines then SEO is best. I would highly recommend hiring the best seo consulting Los Angeles services.

• Sat 21st Apr 2018 - 10:21am

It was decent work. I extremely like your thoughts. And I acknowledged by your work. your article is exceptionally great and accommodating for us

cctv camera pest control servicesAvriq,Avriq India

• Wed 13th Jun 2018 - 12:10pm

Seo and smo are both great techniques to increase traffic. But in terms of effectiveness, search engine optimization is better. This is because seo attracts traffic that already have an interest in the kind of services your business provides while traffic from smo is mostly a bit more random. I have personally experienced increased number of visitors on my business website after hiring seo consulting Los Angeles.

Please register or login to post forum replies