Forums

TopicWhich is More Effective for Marketing: SEO or SMO?

• Fri 13th Apr 2018 - 9:41am

SEO services’ is Optimizing a website into search engine like Google,Yahoo,Bing etc.The process of choosing targeted keyword phrases related to a site, and ensuring that the site places well when those keyword phrases are part of a Web search.

Social media optimization (abbreviated as SMO) refers to the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, brand event. Social media optimization is a great technique by which you can get more traffic and business for the website.

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM

1) Facebook  

2) Twitter  

3) Google +  

4) LinkedIn  

5) YouTube  

• Tue 17th Apr 2018 - 11:25am

It is quite knowledgeable share on which method is more beneficial SEO or SMO. I think that both the techniques have own advantages. But if your aim is to target large audiences through search engines then SEO is best. I would highly recommend hiring the best seo consulting Los Angeles services.

• Sat 21st Apr 2018 - 10:21am

It was decent work. I extremely like your thoughts. And I acknowledged by your work. your article is exceptionally great and accommodating for us

cctv camera pest control servicesAvriq,Avriq India

Please register or login to post forum replies