TopicAnti Cellulite Workout And How To

• Sat 30th Dec 2017 - 9:32am

A little bit about me, I was born in Seattle and moved to Miami when I was only 5 years old. I loved going to the beach with friends on our days off from work and school and relax and tan all day. Although, I never had the most amazing beach body, I always wore two piece bathing suites with tons of confidence. In my early 20’s, I started to notice small and yet not so noticeable dimples, creases and wrinkles on my upper thigh and butt area. Check picture above. As I was getting older and moving through my 20’s, I started to realize that those marks started to worsen and worsen.

I still remember that day as if it was yesterday when I lost all my confidence in wearing my bathing suit and having fun at the beach. It felt as if everyone was staring and talking about my Cellulite. My husband, kids and I took a vacation to Mexico where I took a look at my body and noticed how bad my cellulite had become. I ran and purchased a wrap to cover my butt and thighs and left it on for the rest of my vacation.

• Fri 12th Jan 2018 - 6:21pm

Nice information shared here but I need a link of service desk because I am looking for this for the last couple of months, I need assistance for this time because traffic and ranking have been badly damaged in just two weeks, Is there any way to get my traffic back.

Please register or login to post forum replies